Technnical Service ManagerCapgemini
In Capgemini, we looking for the following profile: Technnical Service Manager – Infrastructure IT
• This role is focused to ensure that Managed Services is implementing “best in class” practices for Data Services (process, productivity and automation) / End User Services / Cloud Services
• Technnical Specialist in: Data Services Solutioning / End User Services Architecture / Private-Public Cloud (three positions)
• Contribute to offer content definition and evolution for Data Services Run solutioning and Cover the entire data services domain (OS, Virtual, Storage & Backup, Monitoring, Application Operation, DB administration and SAP Basis).
• Cover the entire end user domain (Service desk, End user services, Channels, fulfillment)
• Focused on the architecture standards and strategy for Private/Public clouds, to push our CCP on the market.
• Maintain a current Data Services market knowledge and horizon for technology changes. Build a compelling set of pre sales collateral related to our Data Services.
• Build the new end user architecture, service desk and omni channel architecture
• Ensure the architecture, designs and approach leverage data, analytics, automation and AI technologies
• Identify process and automation transformation opportunities
• Oversee / Drive transformation into operational functions. Provide direction and guidance on migration from the old to the new model
• Should have in-depth understanding of Data Services technology stack and the next generation technology innovations in Market place.
• Strong background in end user services with the ability to design and envisage new services and architectures
• W10, MDM, Systems Centre, Citrix, Service Now, Workplace analytics (lakeside)
• Should have in-depth understanding of Cloud technology stack and the next generation technology innovations in Market place.
• Cloud based desktop services AWS worksplaces, Azure WVD
• People leadership skills - should have handled technical support teams across multiple global locations.
• Should have excellent Communication Skills and should be able to successfully interface with customer for technical discussions
• Should have experience in strong quality procedures, process & documentation methodology
• Excellent soft skills - Ability to manage challenging stakeholders / customers and achieve project objectives required.
• Other skills include: Risk Management, procurement management, Analytical skills, communication, negotiation skills etc.
We looks for these profiles:
Advance English level, written and spoken
- Idioma: Inglés (Excelente)
- Experiencia: Más de 10 años
- Formación Mínima: Ingeniero Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Número de puestos: 3
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
- Incentivos: Beneficios sociales